- Q. Working hours of choithram netralaya ?
- Q. How to book an appointment at Choithram Netralaya ?
- Q. Is CN going to be open on Diwali?
- Q. Is there any package for eye operations?
- Q. What is the procedure after booking an appointment on call?
- Q. What are the services available at Choithram Netralaya?
- Q. Can I get the free eye operations?
- Q. Are any emergency services available at Choithram Netralaya ?
- Q. What is a mega camp?
- Q. When does the mega camp start?
- Q. What types of facilities are available in mega camps for patients?
- Q. How many ophthalmologists are working at Choithram Netralaya?
- Q. Can I have more info on doctors’ areas of expertise in choithram netralaya ?
- Q. What are the eye problems covered under the Ayushman scheme?
The timing of CN is 08.30 AM TO 05 PM.
Ans. You can book an appointment by calling this toll-free number 18005727677, or you can WhatsApp 8989504715 with any questions.
Ans. During the Diwali festival, it is closed for two days.
Ans. It’s based on what the eye problem is because there are wide ranges of treatments available.
Ans. First, the patient has to get the registration done. The file will be prepared, the optometrist will review it and do a primary checkup. Finally, the doctor will review and give advice.
Ans. We cater to all kinds of eye-related problems. Our specialty departments include cataracts, pediatric ophthalmology, cornea and contact lenses, squint and orthoptics, glaucoma, retina, uvea, ROP, and oculoplasty.
Ans. Yes, if you are eligible under Ayushman Bharat scheme, RBSK (Rashtriya Bal Swasthya
Karyakram) scheme, PM Motiyabind Mukt Abhiyaan.
Ans. Yes, we have an emergency room with doctors 24/7-365 days.
Ans. Mega camp is an annual event mostly, during winter season every year. State government and choithram netralaya are working jointly in 15 districts of Indore and Ujjain. Patients are screened for cataract and surgeries are being performed free of cost.
Ans. This year (2022-23) the mega camp will begin on the 15th of November 2022 and end on the 15th of March 2023.
Ans. Free eye checkups, identifying cataract and other eye-related problems for the patients, free accommodation, free transportation and food, free blankets for the patient, and distribution of spectacles after the eye operations.
Ans. Currently, we have a team of 16 consultants and 15 Junior doctors.
1. Dr. Milind Rokade – Anterior segment
2. Dr. Amit Porwal – Glaucoma
3. Dr. Pradeep Ramteke – Paediatric Ophthalmology
4. Dr. Tina Damani (JMD) – Glaucoma
5. Dr. Dhaivat shah (JMD) – Vitreoretina
6. Dr. Rinal Pandit – Glaucoma
7. Dr. Deepanshu Agrawal- Vitreoretina
8. Dr. Noopur Dubey – Cornea
9. Dr. Surbhi Saboo – Oculoplasty
10. Dr. Abhishek Patel – Community Ophthalmology
11. Dr. Amitesh satsangi – Community Ophthalmology
12. Dr. Meghna Jain – Community Ophthalmology
13. Dr. Sanjay Bhatnagar – Consulting Physician
14. Dr. Vivek palsule – Anaesthesia
15. Dr. Amit Neema – Anaesthesia
16. Dr. Rajesh Vasure – Anaesthesia
17. Dr. Ashok Dosi – Pathology
18. Dr. Ritika Gupta – Community Ophthalmology
Ans. Glaucoma, cornea, retina, and oculoplasty related problems are part of the Ayushman scheme at our hospital.